DENALI Syrup Chai
It is a herbaceous perennial which grows annual stems about a meter tall bearing narrow green leaves and yellow flowers. Ginger is in thefamily Zingiberaceae, to which also belong turmeric (Curcuma longa), cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum), and galangal. Ginger originated in the tropical rainforest in Southern Asia. Although ginger no longer grows wild, it is thought to have originated on the Indian subcontinent.
The ginger plants grown in India show the largest amount of genetic variation. The larger the number of genetic variations, the longer the plant is thought to have grown in that region. Ginger was exported to Europe via India in the first century AD as a result of the lucrative spice trade and was used extensively by the Romans.
Denali syrup variations can be used to add flavor and color to various beverages (coffee, milkshake, iced tea, blended drinks, mocktails, cocktails, pastries & cakes and desserts. In order to maintain premium quality, Denali syrup is packaged in a special PET plastic bottle, which is lighter and relatively stronger against impact.
|Tasting Note||Pungent and Spicy with Ginger Aroma|
|Penyajian Per Botol||50 Cup|
|Saran Penyajian||15ml / Serving|
32 Varian Rasa
Almond, Banana, Butterscotch, Blueberry, Blue Curacao, Caramel, Chai, Chocolate, Cranberry, Green Apple, Green Tea, Grenadine, Hazelnut, Irish Cream, Kahlua, Kiwi, Lemon, Lychee, Mango, Melon, Mojito Mint, Passion Fruit, Peach, Peppermint, Raspberry, Rum, Salted Caramel, Strawberry, Tiramisu, Vanilla, White Chocolate.
Kehebatan Sirup Denali
- Memiliki Sertifikat Halal
- Memiliki Sertifikat BPOM
- DENALI Sirup adalah brand yang sangat populer di kalangan cafe & restoran
- DENALI sirup dibuat secara alami dari gula tebu murni, tanpa pemanis buatan
- Menggunakan perasa PREMIUM, manis yang dihasilkan memiliki aroma khas & terbaik
- Kualitas PRMIUM dengan harga bersaing dipasaran
- Tampilan design yang eye-catching & sangat ekslusif
- Botol plastik PET PREMIUM anti pecah berteknologi tinggi, membuat pengiriman sangat aman
- Dessert drinks